Already booked? Exhibitor Resources and Information
To help you plan and prepare for the 2020 Joint Conference, we’ve compiled important exhibitor information here. Feel free to contact us with questions, and be sure to check your email for exhibitor reminders and instructions following booking.
- Setup: Thursday, July 23 6:00am-10:00am
- Open Hours:
- Thurs, July 23, 10:00am-6:00pm
- Fri, July 24, 8:30am-2:00pm
- Tear Down: Fri, July 24, 2:00pm-8:00pm
(Dates/times subject to change.)
Exhibit and Resource Hall Events
- General Coffee Service: Daily, starting at 8:30am
- Meet the Exhibitors Reception: Thurs, July 23, time TBD
- Morning Break with Exhibitors: Fri, July 24, time TBD
Hotel and Setup Information
- Information packets will be shared via email approximately 3 months prior to conference time.
- Security surveillance will be provided overnight (roaming personnel). Booth owners accept all responsibility for lost, damaged, or stolen items. Please plan to store/hide valuable items during closed hours or if you choose to attend sessions during open hours.
- Ship booth packages to the below address, for delivery no earlier than 3 days prior to the meeting’s first day. Fees may apply to shipments received earlier than this period.
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
Hold for [Insert Guest Name Here]
AMM-WFM 2020 Conf – July 22
333 W KILBOURN AVENUE
MILWAUKEE, WI 53203
Exhibitor Complimentary Advertising
- Exhibitors receive a complimentary business card size ad. Please send ad artwork to AMM by June 1, 2020. 300 dpi JPEG or PDF. Full color. No bleed. 2”h x 3.25”w.
- Exhibitors receive a complimentary tote bag insert. Please follow instructions for tote bag inserts found on page 5 of the 2020 Exhibitor and Advertising Guide.