Registration Information for the 2020 Joint Conference
Online registration will open in early 2020.
How to Register
Early Bird Registration will open April 1, 2019, followed by online pre-registration through September 16, 2019. After online registration periods, only onsite registration will be available.
Member Rates: AMM and Wisconsin Federation of Museums (WFM) members may take advantage of the member registration rates. You must be a current member and have the option to renew or join in the online form. Contact us to check the status of your membership.
Register Online: In an effort to reduce paper use during our conference, we kindly request that registration be completed online.
Rates and Pricing Information
To help you plan, below are the anticipated registration rates for this year’s conference.
Rates apply for all institutional and corporate members.
- Full Conference Package Rate: $350 early bird, $390 pre-registration
- Early Bird Base Conference: $275
- Pre-Registration Base Conference: $325
- Onsite Base Conference: $375
- Early Bird Single Day: $155
- Pre-Registration Single Day: $185
- Onsite Single Day: $210
Rates apply for all non-member museums and companies.
- Full Conference Package Rate: $395 early bird, $440 pre-registration
- Early Bird Base Conference: $325
- Pre-Registration Base Conference: $375
- Onsite Base Conference: $425
- Early Bird Single Day: $185
- Pre-Registration Single Day: $210
- Onsite Single Day: $235
Student rates apply to all registration periods. AMM student memberships are $30. Become a member today!
- Full Conference Package Rate: $195 member, $215 non-member
- Member Base Conference: $120
- Non-Member Base Conference: $150
- Member Single Day: $90
- Non-Member Single Day: $120
Event and Workshop Tickets
The following events and activities require an additional ticket, and are included in Full Conference Packages.
- Evening Events: $35
- Leadership Breakfast: $45
- Pre-Conference Workshops and Tours: $10-$35 (Click here to see individual pricing.)
- AMM Annual Meeting and Awards Program: $5
Base Registration Rates: Register for the conference a la carte, and select desired add-on meals, events, tours and workshops. Included in Base Registration are breakout sessions, speakers, mini-workshops, coffee service and Exhibit Hall cocktail reception.
Single Day Rates: Similar to the Base Registration Rates, but for one day only.
Add-On Events and Workshops: Offsite tours, workshops and events have a a capacity limit, and require pre-registration for an additional fee. The Leadership Breakfast, offsite workshops and tours, and any other ticketed events must be purchased a la carte.
Add-On Meals: To help us eliminate food waste, we require pre-registration for onsite lunch events before the close of online registration. Attendees are asked to pay a reservation fee ($5) to confirm their participation.
Full Conference Packages: These packages include all Base Registration Rate activities plus the opening, Thursday night, and closing evening events. The Leadership Breakfast, pre-conference workshops and seminars, and any other ticketed events must be purchased a la carte.