Registration Information for the 2019 Joint Conference
The Association of Midwest Museums is teaming up with the Michigan Museums Association to offer a wide variety of sessions and networking opportunities at the 2019 Joint Conference in Grand Rapids, Michigan on October 2-5. This year’s conference will take place in the fall to offer attendees an opportunity to take in Project 1 – a new public art event by the organizers of Grand Rapids’ world-famous biennial invitational called ArtPrize.
Early Bird Registration will open April 1, 2019, followed by online pre-registration through September 16, 2019. After online registration periods, only onsite registration will be available.
Member Rates: AMM and Michigan Museums Association members may take advantage of the member registration rates. You must be a current member and have the option to renew or join in the online form.
Group Rate: We will be offering a special group discount – register three individuals at the base conference rate and get 30% off the fourth. *Discount will automatically be applied to total before checkout.
Register Online: In an effort to reduce paper use during our conference, we kindly request that registration be completed online.
What’s Included? Base Conference rates include onsite breakout sessions, mini-workshops, general sessions and speakers, and general attendee meals. Single Day rates include these same items for the day that you plan to attend. Pre-Conference tours, workshops and seminars are typically half-day intensive programs with a capacity limit, requiring pre-registration and additional fees. Evening events and Leadership Breakfast tickets require an additional ticket which can be purchased a la carte during registration. The AMM and MMA Annual Meetings and Awards programs require an additional pre-registration $5 fee to confirm participation.
**Special Full Conference Packages: This year, we are pleased to offer all-inclusive packages, which includes base-conference activities plus the opening, Thursday night, and closing evening events. The Leadership Breakfast, pre-conference workshops and seminars, and any other ticketed events must be purchased separately. Pricing to be announced in spring 2019!
To help you plan, below are the anticipated registration rates for the 2019 Joint Conference in Grand Rapids. Contact us to check the status of your membership or access complimentary registrations as an exhibitor or sponsor. Member rates apply to AMM and MMA members.
Rates apply for all institutional and corporate members.
- Full Conference Package Rate: $350 early bird, $390 pre-registration
- Early Bird Base Conference: $275
- Pre-Registration Base Conference: $325
- Onsite Base Conference: $375
- Early Bird Single Day: $155
- Pre-Registration Single Day: $185
- Onsite Single Day: $210
Rates apply for all non-member museums and companies.
- Full Conference Package Rate: $395 early bird, $440 pre-registration
- Early Bird Base Conference: $325
- Pre-Registration Base Conference: $375
- Onsite Base Conference: $425
- Early Bird Single Day: $185
- Pre-Registration Single Day: $210
- Onsite Single Day: $235
Student rates apply to all registration periods. AMM student memberships are $30. Become a member today!
- Full Conference Package Rate: $195 member, $215 non-member
- Member Base Conference: $120
- Non-Member Base Conference: $150
- Member Single Day: $90
- Non-Member Single Day: $120
Event and Workshop Tickets
The following events and activities require an additional ticket unless otherwise noted above.
- Evening Events: $35
- Leadership Breakfast: $45
- Pre-Conference Workshops and Tours: $10-$35 (Click here to see individual pricing.)
- AMM Annual Meeting and Awards Program: $5
- MMA Annual Meeting and Awards Program: $5