Registration Information for the 2020 Joint Conference
Online registration will open in early 2020.
How to Register
Early Bird Registration will open early 2020, followed by online pre-registration through Summer 2020. After online registration periods, only onsite registration will be available.
Member Rates: AMM and Wisconsin Federation of Museums (WFM) members may take advantage of the member registration rates. You must be a current member and have the option to renew or join in the online form. Contact us to check the status of your membership.
Register Online: In an effort to reduce paper use during our conference, we kindly request that registration be completed online.
Rates and Pricing Information
To help you plan, below are the anticipated registration rates for this year’s conference.
Members of AMM or WFM:
Rates apply for all institutional and corporate members.
- Sessions + Events Combo Package: $360 early bird, $390 standard
- Sessions Only Early Bird: $285
- Sessions Only Standard: $335
- Sessions Only Onsite: $385
- Sessions Only Single Day Early Bird: $155
- Sessions Only Single Day Standard: $185
- Sessions Only Single Day Onsite: $205
Rates apply for all non-member museums and companies.
- Sessions + Events Combo Package: $410 early bird, $450 standard
- Sessions Only Early Bird: $340
- Sessions Only Standard: $390
- Sessions Only Onsite: $430
- Single Day Early Bird: $190
- Single Day Standard: $220
- Single Day Onsite: $250
Student rates apply to all registration periods. AMM student memberships are $30. Become a member today!
- Sessions + Events Combo Package: $195 member, $215 non-member
- Sessions Only Member: $120
- Sessions Only Non-Member: $150
- Single Day Member: $90
- Single Day Non-Member: $120
Event and Workshop Tickets
The following events and activities require an additional ticket, and are included in Full Conference Packages.
- Evening Events: $40
- Leadership Breakfast: $45
- Pre-Conference Workshops and Tours: $10-$50 (Click here to see individual pricing.)
- Lunch Events: $5
Sessions Only Rates: Register for the conference a la carte, and select desired add-on meals, events, tours and workshops. Included in Sessions Only are breakout sessions, speakers, mini-workshops, coffee service and the Exhibit Hall cocktail reception.
Sessions Only Single Day Rates: Similar to the Base Registration Rates, but for one day only.
Add-On Events and Workshops: Offsite tours, workshops and events have a a capacity limit, and require pre-registration for an additional fee. The Leadership Breakfast, offsite workshops and tours, and any other ticketed events must be purchased a la carte.
Add-On Meals: To help us eliminate food waste, we require pre-registration for onsite lunch events before the close of online registration. Attendees are asked to pay a reservation fee ($5) to confirm their participation.
Sessions + Events Combo Packages: These packages include all Sessions Only activities plus offsite evening events. (Save up to 50% on event tickets with this package!) Due to limited capacity, the Leadership Breakfast, pre-conference workshops and tours, and any other ticketed events require an additional ticket.