Hilton Chicago720 South Michigan AvenueChicago, IL 60605, US
About the Conference Hotel:
The 2018 Conference will take place on the lobby and lower levels of the Hilton Chicago – South Michigan Avenue hotel. Book your room today!
A magnificent location, overlooking Grant Park, Lake Michigan, and Museum Campus, is just the beginning at Hilton Chicago. Add 234,000 sq. ft. of event space, exceptional dining venues, and over 12 specialty suite options and you’ll start to see the allure. This downtown Chicago hotel offers easy access to the South Loop, combined with warm service and a full menu of amenities – all you need for an extraordinary stay.
Hilton Chicago, a 4 Diamond hotel in downtown Chicago, offers an excellent central location and is the closest hotel to downtown Chicago festivals and marathons, with Grant Park across the street.
Enjoy being just minutes from things to do in Chicago such as attractions, museums, sporting venues, business, shopping and dining:
- Chicago hotel near Grant Park – across street from the main entrance
- Lake Michigan – two blocks
- Museum Campus featuring Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum and Adler Planetarium – five blocks
- Art Institute of Chicago – five blocks
- Millennium Park – five blocks
- Chicago Loop Business & Financial District – five blocks
- State Street Shopping – five blocks
- Soldier Field – six blocks
- Chicago Theatre – eight blocks
- Magnificent Mile – two miles
- Navy Pier – two miles
Highlights for Conference Guests:
- Free in-room wifi
- Complimentary access to Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Indoor Pool
- Onsite restaurants and shops
Most importantly, you can take advantage of the AMM-IAM-VSA Conference Room Rates: starting at $219 plus applicable taxes for the duration of your stay. Reservations due by Monday, June 25 for the conference rate.