About Our Program
The Association of Midwest Museums (AMM) and Wisconsin Federation of Museums (WFM) are teamed up to host a joint conference in Milwaukee in 2020! We look forward to welcoming our colleagues from all eight Midwestern states to Wisconsin for diverse professional programming, opportunities to visit local museums, and a chance to explore the City of Festivals during it’s peak season.
The 2020 Joint Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee.
Call for Session Proposals
The Call for Proposals is now closed.
- The Call for Proposals document will remain online, as a reference to presenters and attendees.
- Check out our 2020 Conference Proposal Quick Reference Guide for helpful tips and reminders for future proposals.
Access Program and Session Information
Access information about our sessions, speakers and events in a variety of ways:
- Download the conference app from Google Play and Apple Store to build your conference plan and complete session evaluations prior to the event.
- Download a PDF version of the printed program prior to the event.
- Explore our online schedule at a glance and events, speakers, workshops pages. Coming soon!
- View session descriptions and sessions organized into discipline-based tracks.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions.