REGISTRATION WILL OPEN IN EARLY 2023.
How to Register
- Registration is only available through our online form. Set up your registration account or log into an existing registration account to begin. You may pay by credit card, e-check or manual check.
- Member Rates: Association of Midwest Museums (AMM) and Association of Indiana Museums (AIM) members – museums, individuals, and companies – may take advantage of the member registration rates. You must be a current member. Contact us to check the status of your membership.
- Special Rates: We are offering special registration rates for students and furloughed museum workers; see below for details. Session and workshop presenters will receive a registration discount code from AMM following proposal acceptance.
- Group Rates: Museums interested in sending 4 or more staff are invited to become Organizational Champion or Team Builder sponsors to access a group rate. This is a great way to show your staff you value and support them! Sponsorship Guide coming soon!
- Conference Volunteers: Volunteers have access to discounted or free registration for their time. AMM will email volunteers with instructions for registration. Contact us if you have questions.
Advance/Online Registration Deadline: Monday, July 10, 2023
Registration Options and Pricing Information
We are working with our partners to ensure that this year’s conference is affordable and accessible.
NOTE: Due to inflation and the cost for producing events like the annual conference, our registration rates have increased. Member rates remain in line with the actual cost per person to produce the event.
There’s no need to worry about early bird deadlines for AMM conferences! Our best rates are our standard rates and are available until the close of online, advance registration on July 10th. Onsite rates will be available. Register by July 10th to save.
Virtual + In-Person
Virtual + In-Person rates include access to virtual and in-person sessions, lunches, and exhibits. Additional tickets for evening events, tours, and workshops will be available a la carte so that you can build an onsite schedule that works best for you.
- Member: $420
- Non-Member: $495
- Students and Furloughed Museum Workers: $50
Virtual + Single Day
Virtual + Single Day rates include access to virtual sessions and activities on July 19 and the in-person conference on either Thursday, July 27 or Friday, July 28. Virtual + Single Day includes in-person sessions, one lunch, and exhibits on their choice of day. Additional tickets for evening events, tours, and workshops will be available a la carte so that you can build an onsite schedule that works best for you.
- Member: $210
- Non-Member: $275
- Students and Furloughed Museum Workers: $30
Virtual Only rates will include only sessions and activities taking place virtually on Wednesday, July 19th, prior to the in-person conference, and a selection of recordings made available afterward. This is a great choice for anyone seeking a “single day” option for participation. Additional tickets for evening events, tours, and workshops will be available a la carte so that you can build an onsite schedule that works best for you.
- Member: $50
- Non-Member: $100
- Students and Furloughed Museum Workers: FREE
The following onsite Virtual + In-Person rates will be available onsite July 26-29. Due to capacity limits, additional tickets for evening events, tours, and workshops may not be available. Register online by July 10th to save!
- Onsite Member Rate: $500
- Onsite Non-Member Rate: $575
- Onsite Students and Furloughed Museum Workers Rate: $100
Events, Tours, and Workshops
Evening Events, Pre-Conference Tours, and Pre-Conference Workshops will be available for purchase a la carte with all registration types. Estimated ticket pricing is listed below. Actual rates will be noted in activity descriptions.
Capacities are limited for all of these offsite activities. Pre-registration is required.
- Evening Events: $40-50 each
- Pre-Conference Tours and Workshops: $10-20 each