Connect with over 600 museum professionals
Need to increase awareness of your products and services? Looking to break into the museum market? Your participation at museum events is essential to building long-lasting relationships. Become an exhibitor to reconnect with past clients, establish new relationships, and learn more about the market’s needs.
If your company cannot participate in the conference as an exhibitor or sponsor – no problem! Reach thousands of professionals through digital and print advertising. See guide for details.
- Download the 2020 Exhibitor and Advertising Guide
- View Exhibitor Diagrams and Current List of Exhibitors
- View the list of 2019 Exhibitors
Tips for Exhibitors:
- All exhibitors will be on the 2nd Floor of the Hyatt Regency.
- Exhibitors in the Atrium, Milwaukee Foyer and Regency Pre-Function are in the main pathways between sessions and registration. High traffic!
- Exhibitors in the Regency Ballroom are located in the same space as the keynote presentation, awards lunches, and networking sessions. Captive audience!
- Food and beverage stations will be spread out throughout exhibit areas during exhibitor networking events.
- Tabletop rates are for tabletop displays only. No floor graphics or displays.
- By December 31, 2020 – Full refund less a $25 processing fee
- By March 1, 2021 – 50% refund
- By June 1, 2021 – 25% refund
- After June 2, 2021 – No refunds
Past Exhibitors: 106 Group, ACTIVE Network, AASLH, American Alliance of Museums, Angle Park, Inc., Arakawa Hanging Systems, Archival Products, Arts and Cultural Leadership at University of Minnesota, Beeline & Blue, Belfry Historic Consultants, Bluewater Studio, Bookmobile, Boston Productions, Inc., Bradford Systems, Building Four Fabrication, Cowan’s Auctions, Creative Edge Master Shop, Culture Connect, D3D Cinema, The Dickinson Vaults, The Donning Company Publishers, Dorfman Museum Figures, Engberg Anderson Architects, Encurate Mobile Technology, Exhibits USA, FEH Design, The Field Museum, The FORM Group, GAYLORD® ARCHIVAL, Gretel, Haldeman-Homme Inc, Hangerbee, HealyKohler Design, History IT, Hollinger Metal Edge, Impact Communications, International Preservation Studies Center, Kidoons, Kraemer Design + Production, Inc., Lancer Hospitality, Int’l Preservation Studies Center, Luci Creative, Masterpak Inc., MBA Design and Display Products Corporation, Midwest Art Conservation Center, Midwest Storage Solutions, Minotaur Mazes, Museum Explorer, Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago, Museum Playbook, Mutual of America, National Archives Traveling Exhibits Service, Northeast Document Conservation Center, Northern Illinois University, Oertel Architects, OnCell, Pareti Mobile Walls, Past Perfect, Piggyback App, Professional Graphics Inc, Saint Louis Science Center, SAQA Exhibitions, Science Museum of Minnesota, Silver Oaks, Solid Light Inc., Super Monster City, Taylor Studios, Inc., Terry Dowd Inc, Thrive Payments, Tour-Mate Systems Ltd., Universal Services Associates, University of Oklahoma, US Art Company, VStar Entertainment Group, Xibitz, Inc.