Connect with hundreds of museum professionals
Participation in museum events (virtual and in-person) are key to building awareness and growing your network in our profession. Become an exhibitor to reconnect with past clients, establish new relationships, and learn more about the market’s needs.
This year’s conference will feature an in-person exhibit spaces and virtual options, as well as numerous advertising and sponsorship opportunities. Contact us for other promotional options. Click here to view the current list of exhibitors.
Exhibit and Advertising Reservation Form
Booth Space Availability
Spaces available as of 5/10/23:
- 10×10: 303, 321, 322
- Tabletop Only: 201, 207, 208, 308, 309, 334
Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
Companies and organizations who choose to exhibit at our conference agree to follow our health policy and Code of Conduct. In addition, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Membership: Membership in the Association of Midwest Museums or Association of Indiana Museums is required. Not a member of AMM yet? Join here!
- Reservations and Placement: Exhibitors are confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Every effort will be made to honor first choice locations, but preferred locations are not guaranteed. Full payment must be received to confirm your booking and the placement of your exhibit space.
- Conference Registration: Exhibitors receive complimentary Virtual + In-Person conference registrations and must register employees for the conference using the designated registration form before the close of online registration. AMM will send instructions on how to register employees and provide a discount code for accessing complimentary registrations associated with your booking.
- Conference Badges: Exhibitors have access to all sessions and activities at the conference, and each employee must wear a conference badge for access. Badges cannot be shared among representatives.
- Display Requirements: Exhibits must not project beyond the space allocated or obstruct the view of other exhibitors. Tabletop Only Displays come with a table and chairs, and everything must display on top of the table. If floor space is required, a 10×10 space must be reserved. 10×10 spaces also include a table and chairs. Noise levels must not interfere with neighboring exhibits.
- Additional Services and Fees: All exhibit spaces will be equipped with a table, tablecloth, and 2 chairs. Electricity is available for an extra fee, and exhibitors will be able to order electricity directly from the hotel after your reservation is confirmed. Wi-Fi will be available in all meeting spaces for use by attendees and exhibitors. If you require hardline connected internet (higher speeds), you will also be able to request this from the hotel for an additional fee.
- Schedule: Exhibitors must adhere to the exhibit schedule and ensure that at least one representative is always present at or near the booth space during conference open hours.
- Delivery/Shipping: Exhibit materials may be shipped in advance to the conference venue with delivery no sooner than July 21, 2023. Materials will be stored by the hotel and delivered to the conference venue. Exhibitors may incur storage and handling fees for advance shipments and will be billed directly by the hotel. Shipments must be packed properly and addressed to: Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Downtown Union Station, 123 W Louisiana Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46255, HOLD FOR: Association of Midwest Museums/Exhibitor Name.
- Program Ad: Exhibitors receive a complimentary program ad and tote bag insert. Please see the advertising specifications and deadlines listed on our conference website: ammconference.org.
- Virtual Platform Page: Participation in the virtual platform and program day is optional, but highly encouraged. The treatment of virtual platform pages will be uniform, with a set design and list of options for content. We will be in touch via email to gather the content for your company’s page.
- Liability: Exhibitor shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damage to property owned by the conference hotel/venue, its owners or managers that results from any act or omission of Exhibitor. Exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the conference hotel/venue and Association of Midwest Museums, and their owners, managers, officers or directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, from any damages or charges resulting from Exhibitor’s use of the property. Exhibitor’s liability shall include all losses, costs, damages, or expenses arising from or out of or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons, including the Exhibitor, its agents, employees, and business invitees which arise from or out of the Exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises, the Hotel or any part thereof.
Exhibitor Cancellation/Refund Policy
- At least 4 months prior to conference start date – Full refund less a $30 processing fee
- 3 months prior to conference start date – 50% refund
- 2 months prior to conference start date – 25% refund
- Less than one month prior to conference start date – No refunds
This year’s conference includes many opportunities to meet and mingle with conference attendees. The following schedule includes important setup and move out times for exhibitors and is subject to change. See the Schedule at a Glance for the complete conference schedule.
- Monday, July 17 – Virtual Platform Opens
- Wednesday, July 19 – Virtual Program Day
- Wednesday, July 26, 3:00-6:00 p.m. (subject to change) – Exhibitor Setup, Union Station
- Thursday, July 27, 7:00-9:00 a.m. – Exhibitor Setup, Union Station
- Thursday, July 27, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm – Exhibits Open
- Thursday, July 27, 5:00-6:00 p.m. – Afternoon Networking Reception, Union Station
- Friday, July 28, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – Exhibits Open
- Friday, July 28, 2:00-6:00 p.m. – Exhibitor Move Out
Past Exhibitors: 106 Group, ACTIVE Network, AASLH, American Alliance of Museums, Angle Park, Inc., Arakawa Hanging Systems, Archival Products, Arts and Cultural Leadership at University of Minnesota, Beeline & Blue, Belfry Historic Consultants, Bluewater Studio, Bookmobile, Boston Productions, Inc., Bradford Systems, Building Four Fabrication, Cowan’s Auctions, Creative Edge Master Shop, Culture Connect, D3D Cinema, The Dickinson Vaults, The Donning Company Publishers, Dorfman Museum Figures, Engberg Anderson Architects, Encurate Mobile Technology, Exhibits USA, FEH Design, The Field Museum, The FORM Group, GAYLORD® ARCHIVAL, Gretel, Haldeman-Homme Inc, Hangerbee, HealyKohler Design, History IT, Hollinger Metal Edge, Impact Communications, International Preservation Studies Center, Kidoons, Kraemer Design + Production, Inc., Lancer Hospitality, Int’l Preservation Studies Center, Luci Creative, Masterpak Inc., MBA Design and Display Products Corporation, Midwest Art Conservation Center, Midwest Storage Solutions, Minotaur Mazes, Museum Explorer, Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago, Museum Playbook, Mutual of America, National Archives Traveling Exhibits Service, Northeast Document Conservation Center, Northern Illinois University, Oertel Architects, OnCell, Pareti Mobile Walls, Past Perfect, Piggyback App, Professional Graphics Inc, Saint Louis Science Center, SAQA Exhibitions, Science Museum of Minnesota, Silver Oaks, Solid Light Inc., Super Monster City, Taylor Studios, Inc., Terry Dowd Inc, Thrive Payments, Tour-Mate Systems Ltd., Universal Services Associates, University of Oklahoma, US Art Company, VStar Entertainment Group, Xibitz, Inc.